We don't normally have sales events and didn't know what to expect. The event was a huge success and all of the WhiteTEC team helped us achieve a big result.
We had a great experience with WhiteTEC and they did exactly as they advertised and promised running a very smooth and professional program from beginning to end and we had a VERY successful event with them and will definitely be using them again. Thanks Simon and the team
We enjoy working with Simon and achieve excellent results with sales events.
One of our best events at Cresser Redditch yet. Our November Sales Event got us 31 appointments and we sold 18 new Vauxhalls and 6 used Cars.
Simon is very professional, works hard and gets better results than many other we have used before.
We have used Simon and his team for a number of years with a lot of success. The events are always professionally organised and well received by our customers. We shall certainly be using WhiteTEC again in the future.
Picador Plc has been using WhiteTEC for numerous years. Simon and his team take a hands on approach to ensure a successful event. The professionalism, enthusiasm and unique format, all combine to guarantee results time after time. If you haven't had the opportunity to use WhiteTec before then you are definitely missing out on incremental opportunities.
WHITE-TEC CONSULTANCY (UK) LIMITED ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is WHITE-TEC CONSULTANCY (UK) LIMITED, Little Orchard, Kellaton, Kingsbridge, Devon, England, TQ7 1NF (registered office). WHITE-TEC CONSULTANCY (UK) LIMITED is registered with the Data Protection Registrar with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Our data protection registration number is ZA32844
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.whitetec.co.uk (our site)
• Information provided when you complete our online form and enquiry form
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
• We may also ask you to complete surveys/polls that we use for research and marketing purposes
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders, where applicable
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. In addition, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
• To speed up your searches
• To recognise you when you return to our site
Storing your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone, or email.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data the enquiry form.
Disclosure of your information
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If WHITE-TEC CONSULTANCY (UK) LIMITED or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of WHITE-TEC CONSULTANCY (UK) LIMITED, our customers, or others, we may do so. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at WHITE-TEC CONSULTANCY (UK) LIMITED, Little Orchard, Kellaton, Kingsbridge, Devon. TQ7 2ES.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. In addition, we cannot be held responsible for the contents of third party sites.
Access to your information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
• This website is owned and operated by
• We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 06465730 , and our registered office is at: Little Orchard, Kellaton, Kingsbridge, Kingsbridge Devon. UK TQ7 2ES.
• Our principal place of business is at: Little Orchard, Kellaton, Kingsbridge TQ7 2ES.
• 19.4 You can contact us:
• (a) by post, to the postal address given above;
• using our website contact form;
• by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
• by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.